Employment Assistance Fund
The Employment Assistance Fund gives financial help to employers for work-related equipment, modifications and services to adjust the workplace to suit employees with disability.
Help available through the fund includes:
- workplace modifications and equipment to assist a worker with disability
- communication equipment
- specialist support for employees with learning disabilities or mental health conditions
- Auslan interpreting services for job interviews and work-related activities
- deafness awareness and other disability awareness training for existing staff.
Want to know more?
- Visit the JobAccess website
- Call 1800 464 800