Deaf Awareness Training
Deafness Awareness Training (DAT) is designed to increase awareness about deafness. It can cover a range of issues such as:
1) Interacting with Deaf People
2) Employment issues and adjustments for Deaf employees
3) Auslan – what is it and basic introduction to Auslan
4) Strategies to enhance inclusion and communication with people who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
5) Assistive technology and how it can be adapted to suit a range of needs.
6) Access to media and online content through captioning
DAT is not limited to these areas and can be designed to suit a range of needs including the workplace and professional situations such as access to services and communication with Deaf, customers, participants or clients.
Some DAT for the workplace can be funded through the Federal Governments Employment Assistance Fund. (EAF) For more information click HERE.
To discuss your DAT requirements
Email us – email@example.com
Text /SMS –
Donovan V Cresdee 0417 992 392 (text only)
Barry Priori 0415 744 652 (text only)
Call or Text/SMS –
Rachel Priori 0422 276 041 (voice)